Friday, September 9, 2011

True Religion Jeans

I have never loved buying jeans.
I have a big booty.
Even when I'm working out and skinny as I can possibly be.
Thanks to JLo and Beyonce I don't have a complex about it.
But I don't like buying jeans. 
 The other day I tried on True Religion jeans.
Hole.E.Cow! I'm in love.
 They fit perfectly.
Perfectly.
They're comfy.
They make me look better.
 I got my pair at a resale shop for $35.00.
They sell new for about $175-$400.
That's right.
 Honestly, these jeans are one of those things
that are worth saving up money for and splurging.
That's how much I love them.
 I'm also loving my resale shop right now, too.
A lot.
What clothing brands do you think are worth the price?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Yes I too love my True Religon jeans. I have a couple pairs that I bought on sale for $79. $35 is awesome! Great find! Laundry and Cabi fit my body really well because I think they were cut for taller people? Be proud of your junk in the trunk.

simply brookes: said...

mrs. jones. boy to i L.O.V.E. my true religions. i too found a pair for a ridiculous amount at the dear resale shop i left behind in my beloved sd. have no fear, i took my jeans with me. will promptly shop on ebay for a duplicate.
rock your jeans, gal, like i know only you can. so happy for you and your new found religion.
they are divine.
love the post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...