Tuesday, February 13, 2007

One More Project for the List ~ & Walmart Find of the Week




We thought we were going to get no snow this winter when we were having 70 degree days in January, but February has come through for us. It has been snowing off and on all day and night, with more to come. We could get sleet too, but fingers are crossed for a bunch of snow.

I'm so excited . . . I found these remnants the other day for 25cents each, and they are cut into big squares ready to sew into pillow covers. They were the samples for special order fabric. This picture shows my favorites, but there are more! I just need to go to the fabric store to get some fabric for the backs of the pillows.

These hanging baskets are my Wal-mart find of the week. They are pretty cute for $12.00. Not something I needed to buy in winter, but I couldn't help myself!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...