Thursday, October 11, 2007

Isn't this neat . . .

I was surfing around the other day, and came across a hummingbird chandelier. I had never heard of such a thing, but they are so cool! I think I need to get one for under my deck, or get one for my mom or something. It would make a cool gift, don't you think? They are a little pricey though. I'll start with the most expensive, and work my way down.
I found this red "Grand Chandelier" on ebay, as well as all of these other ones in ebay stores. You can also find the red chandelier at The Backyard Bird Company. (I think this red one is my fav).
I found this Grand Chandelier and the Mini-Blossom Chandelier at www.bestnest.com. I was going to give direct links, but their website seems to be having problems this morning. I will try to update the link later.

And last but not least, I found this one at Creek Tree U.S.A.

Aren't they cool?!!

13 comments:

Jenna Z said...

The trouble we have with anything like a hummingbird feeder is that it also attracts wasps! Might as well call it a wasp chandalier around here. :)

Penny said...

Oh my, I love those! They would just be pretty hanging without anything in there to feed the hummingbirds. Inside or out!

Mimi said...

I think you've solved the "what do I buy for MIL's Christmas present" problem, thanks!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Love those.........and I do think a BIG J would be awesome! You know.......my maiden name was Jones.

Unknown said...

Wow! These are so pretty and unique. My parents really enjoy their bird feeders; I think they would love these. Sounds like a great idea for a Christmas gift. I'm definately going to check them out. Thanks for sharing.

Linda said...

These are so pretty. I have never seen anything like them. Thanks for shareing them with us. Looks like something a very crafty person could make.
Blessings

Martha said...

So Cool!

Mrs. Jones always finds the coolest stuff!

xoxo,
martha

Sandy said...

Very fun and cool looking. I like all 3! Did you buy one?

savvycityfarmer said...

what will they think of next...i love it

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful :)

Liz Harrell said...

Oh those are so pretty, especially hanging in the sun! Thanks for finding me, I love finding new blogs to read!

Trish said...

These are beautiful! I love them!

Unknown said...

If you wish an accustomed Replica Rolex Watches again you could accede affairs a simple cast from about like Argos or Tesco. The Art Society of Geneva awarded the Company the Gold Medal in 1844 for inventing the advance "pantographic device", an addition that added afar Vacheron Constantin from competitor's assembly technology.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...