Sunday, March 29, 2009

Apples of Gold

I've been cleaning up my blog today, and I didn't realize that you can re-label your old posts without updating the whole entire post. I was about halfway through the project when I figured it out. So it probably looks like all my posts are new if you have bloglines or something like that. But it's just me being a slow learner. Sorry.

Anyway, I get these e-mails from a blog called "Apples of Gold." A guy named Doug Apple, who works for a Christian radio station, writes about living as a Christian and lessons from the Bible. I love these e-mails, and they always make me think about how I am supposed to live as a Christian. You can either go directly to the blog, or send an e-mail to dougapple@wave94.com asking to subscribe to Apples of Gold.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...