Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Life is Beautiful






















This is what I woke up to this morning. It is only about 2 inches but it sure does make everything look beautiful, doesn't it? Snow makes me so happy. Especially since the temps have been very low lately (6 degrees when we take the kids to the bus stop, 16 when I went to the grocery store, and some pretty darn cold wind!). If it is going to be that cold, then we might as well have snow too. We had a forecast of snow, but all the kids said was "yeah, right." So when I woke up and looked out the window, it was still a nice surprise. It is a wonderful day! (Especially for Brenden the procrastinator who didn't get his homework done last night).




I'm going to try blogging since I miss my friends and family and can't possibly call you every time I think about something I want to tell you (that darn time change!).



Love



Heather










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh H, this sounds like my first post. See what happens to us women when we miss our network? I can't wait to read your entire blog.

Here I go...look for more comments. I am a commentor, even if it's just to myself.

Thanks for starting this whole thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...