Friday, April 29, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week

I don't have any big Teacher Appreciation Week projects going this year.  I let someone else decorate the teacher lounge this year.  Saying "no" feels good.  I am going to do one thing for the lounge, and thought it was an idea worthy of being shared.

I have a lot of magazines, and I do not need them all.  I am going to go through the piles and donate the nice ones to the teacher's lounge.  If I feel nice, I might even put them in a basket.  They enjoy having something to look at during lunch, and I'll be recycling and decluttering at the same time.

Here are some of my past teacher appreciation projects:

Paper Strawberries filled with candy



4 comments:

simply brookes: said...

You know I love the oprah, towel pack! Stole that idea right from you. Great ideas, Mrs. Jones. Work it, girl.

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

These are all such cute ideas! I love that beach towel/magazine one! It is so nice to recognize that teachers like things other than pencils and paper clips. Definitely bookmarking these for next year!

mastering Mommy Brain said...

I love the beach towel magazine idea as well, and am excited to share it on my blog this week as well, with a link back to your site. Thank you for sharing such great ideas!

Anonymous said...

Ilove the towel and magazine idea, perfect for a girls weekend or spa day too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...