Monday, May 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I'm joining I'm an Organizing Junkie today for Menu Plan Monday. Here's what I've got cookin' this week:

Monday:
Baked Spaghetti, Salad and Garlic Bread

Tuesday:
Chicken Fettucini, Salad

Wednesday:
Hamburgers and Corn

Thursday:
Mango Crockpot Chicken Tacos from 4 Reluctant Entertainers (cooking on Wednesday) and Rice
4RE's post with the chicken recipe was about making a little extra for a friend. I have a friend who has a sick mother, so I think I will throw some extra in for her family, too, and while I'm at it, make some of those yummy snicker doodles Sandy made to go with the chicken.

Thursday Night Bunco:
Brie baked with pineapple preserves, crackers, Prosciutto Panino (I bought this log of mozzarella and prosciutto from Costco and I'm not sure what to do with it. I think I will slice it and serve on crostini. Any advice on this one?), and Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars from Tea in My Cup. I've never tried this but they look yummy. I'll let you know how it goes.

Friday:
Pizza. I'm putting goat cheese on mine. Yumm.

Saturday:
Carne Asada (Bill Bailey's from Costco). This stuff is awesome and too easy. I would love to stop by the international market and find some uncooked flour tortillas to go with. There is no better tortilla friends!

Sunday Morning:
Orange Sweet Rolls (Pillsbury)

Stop by I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menus and recipes!

5 comments:

Allidink said...

Awesome! I love bunco! Everything sounds so yummy. :) I would love to come over and eat with you guys haha way better food than what I'm getting LOL.

All the best,
Allison

Leah S. said...

I agree...the uncooked tortillas are the best! I buy mine at Costco in the refrigerated section.

trish said...

What a delicious week you are having!! I am heading to 4E to see about that mango chicken recipe! :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Unknown said...

Now that's what I call planning ahead! You go girl~

Mandi Shandi said...

YUM! Let us know how the recipes turn out. It sounds like you love Costco about as much as I do. I could live there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...