Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Creative Blogs


Creative Blogs

Awwwwww shucks . . . me? . . . really? . . . featured on Creative Blogs? . . . yep, that made my day! I just *love* Kim's blog, and stop by every day to see what cool new blog she has featured. So to say that I feel special today is an understatement. And wow, I think I was actually blushing after reading her post. Thanks Kim!

So, since I love to have a picture with every post, I thought I would share Rascal and his Halloween costume I made at the last minute. Because my dogs have 2 inch legs, I had to do a little cropping on the necktie. You know, when I see dogs who actually have legs, it almost looks weird to me. Anyway, more on where I got the idea for the necktie later in the week when I post pix of the kiddos in their costumes.
Have a great day everyone!

(oh, and p.s., can anyone hear the music on my blog? My music player is on there, but it isn't playing music when I view the blog. Thanks)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes! i hear "your" song!
congrats to you for being featured at TCB!
i have to say i do love your dog and his sense of style...i'm a plaid kinda girl...

Martha said...

I hear it, girlfriend!

And I love your pup.

And, I love your blog - congrats to you for your feature. You deserve it :)
xoxo,
mvz

Simply Stork said...

I hear it too...congrats to you...you are very creative...thanks for all the fabulas ideas...
~simply stork~

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Congrats, Heather on being featured. That Kim is great, isn't she? I love all your makeovers too & have missed a few along the way. I must come back & see what else you are up to!

Thanks for stopping by to see me!

Rhoda

Mimi said...

Congratulations, it is well deserved.

Yes, the music plays for me. (always kind of hard to pretend I'm not blogsurfing at work with it, ;) )

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

Music is on!!!
Congrats, btw.

Sandra said...

that's the cutest little dog costume ever! Congrats on the mention at TCB. Her flattering post brought me to your blog, and everything she said was true!

Jenna Z said...

A corgi in a tie! I bet I can guess where you got your inspiration! Adorable! Dogs with legs do look odd , especially when they're dressed up, they have lanky monkey arms dangling out of their shirt sleeves. Corgis rule!

Amy said...

yes I hear the music, very yummy, and I linked to you from TCB, Congrats...wow you are so creative! I love everything..what amazing ideas!!

Anonymous said...

That is one cute dog. I love the tie!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute puppy! Congratulations on being featured on Kim's blog!

Manuela

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You deserve it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...